Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Today's Poll:
C: Leave 40% | Stay 60%
L: Leave 60% | Leave 40%

I woke up thinking, it's time for a change...let's go...whee-e-e! I imagine us all in a place where we can all afford to live relatively close to one another. A place of family and friends, more a province of the mind than space. What is wrong with us that we don't make this a priority? My excuse? I must have health insurance, can't get by without it. And there is the tiniest chance that leaving before I can properly retire from state service, I'll lose that golden wheelchair of a promise. This terrifies me as it terrifies so many uninsured people in the U.S.

As I write these words my polling numbers want to shift but I'm standing firm. I want to leave but however shall I go?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home